As your business becomes more reliant on computer systems, you spend more time managing IT and the cost of downtime increases. Let Eaglecrest save you time and help you take control of your technology.
Do you want more reliable, cost-effective IT Support?Tell us what you need
What is a Managed Service Level Agreement?
A Managed Service Level Agreement from Eaglecrest provides your organisation with the IT support you can rely on by:
What is the benefit of an IT Support Agreement?
A Managed Service Level Agreement is designed to allow you to focus on your business, while shifting the responsibility for managing your technology to experienced, trained professionals. This allows you to:
- Spend less time managing your telecommunications and software providers,
- Focus on developing your business and know that support is on-hand when you need it,
- Budget for a set monthly IT expense,
- Measure and improve your usage of IT support services against defined targets for response and resolution time,
- Reduce the risk of having one person with all the knowledge of your business IT systems, and
- Access accountable, highly skilled support personnel when required.
What makes IT Support Agreements from Eaglecrest so valuable?
Eaglecrest understands the value that technology can add to an organisation when it is applied correctly. All Managed Service Level Agreements from Eaglecrest also include the following value-adding services, specifically designed to improve your businesses use of technology:
- Regular sessions designed to improve your strategic use of technology to achieve business goals,
- Monthly email newsletters to improve how your organisation uses technology, and
- Early access to exclusive events from Eaglecrest Technologies and their local partners.
We’ve had a little work done lately, a little self-improvement. We’ve spent some time redefining who we want to be, what we stand for and how we make it happen. The one trait in our personality that rang true over and over was our ability to create freedom for our clients. And as we’ve spent more time exploring this, we’ve discovered we’re pretty damn ambitious, optimistic and boy do we have a can-do attitude!