Telephone 03 6343 4361
Key Contact Renee Parry
Parry Property is a family owned real estate business led by David and Renee. Their passion, personality, commitment to their clients and strong work ethic has rapidly propelled them to the top of the selling and rental charts in Launceston.
Eaglecrest Technologies starting working with David and Renee when it was just the two of them. Initial discussions included plans for incremental growth over the first 12 months as they established their credibility as the best real estate team in Northern Tasmania. Little were we to know that their desire to succeed would far outstrip these modest expectations.
Recent Technology Goals for Parry Property:
Establish reliable, secure and scalable infrastructure to allow for growth.
Assist with the management of other technology providers to help them save time and money.
Create flexibility for their team so they could work as they wanted to.
- Management of Technology Providers. Parry Property had established several other technology providers prior to engaging Eaglecrest Technologies including industry specific software, Google Apps and Telstra. Renee had performed the majority of the setup work but management of them was becoming too time consuming and Parry Property were aware of the risk of one internal person holding all of their system knowledge.
- Lack of Reliable IT Support. David and Renee were committed to Parry Property from the outset. They knew that to succeed, they needed to be able to focus on their core business with the knowledge that they had reliable IT support as they grew and changed.
- Poor Internet Connection. By committing to an office in Prospect, Parry Property sacrificed the opportunity to have early access to the NBN. This meant that their office was forced to cope with an extremely poor ADSL connection that was not capable of supporting the growing business.
- Rapid Rate of Growth. David and Renee needed to have a network that was easy for them to add new people to their business as they grew.
- Highly Mobile Staff. Due to the nature of their work, Parry Property have a large amount of highly-mobile staff that need access to work systems and social media to take advantage of any opportunities.
- Inadequate Security and Backup Processes. David and Renee needed to be able to protect their data and their company against internal and external threats.
Parry Property grew from two people to over 12 in under a year. If we didn’t have the foresight, advice and support from Eaglecrest Technologies to ensure that our sales team could operate to the best of their ability, this would not have been possible. In the first quarter of 2016, they saved us over $40,000 in lost revenue.
It’s 3am on Sunday morning and your office has burnt down. You have insurance but downtime will mean losing revenue and possibly long-term clients. What do you do?