What is Blue Ocean™ Gigabit on the nbn™?
"Up until May this year, Australians connected to the nbn™ had a choice of connection speeds up to 100mbps down and 40mbps up. As a company we worked with wholesale partners and negotiated with nbn™ to ‘unlock’ a new plan that was 1000mbps down and 400mbps up.
That’s 10x faster than the national maximum.
When you then combine this with Launtel’s low contention ratios (i.e. we make sure each customer is allocated enough space to do what they need to do so they don’t slow down at peak times), we have clients running at up to 100x faster than the national average."
Why is gigabit NBN important for your organisation?
A gigabit connection from Launtel creates oppotunities for you to:
- Increase productivity,
- Reduce expenses including hardware, software, travel and freight, and
- Take advantage of future innovation opportunities.
How do we know this? Because we are on it and we love it!
Why are Launtel providing gigabit NBN when no-one else is?
How do you get the most out of unique opportunities presented by gigabit?
Eaglecrest Technologies have partnered with Launtel to offer this unique opportunity for clients interested in, or that are already using gigabit to take full advantage of it.
In these GET THE MOST OUT OF GIGABIT sessions, you will be led through a simple process that helps you to:
- Identify the opportunities for your organsation
- Assess how ready your organisation is to take advantage of these opportunities, and
- Create a Road Map to get there including the steps that you need to take, when you have to take them and how much they might cost.
Best of all - IT'S FREE! If you are interested in gigabit, register now for this free, confidential, no-commitment planning session that will transform your organisation.